Help Desk Resources & Links
The organizations and websites listed below are valuable sources of information for IT Leaders and help desk professionals.
- HelpDesk.com – The definitive guide for helpdesk resources.
Calendar Of Help Desk Industry Events
Professional Help Desk Associations
- Gartner Group – Research regarding management, organizations, economy, technology.
- TARP – Customer service research studies and papers.
- Help Desk Software Directory – Visit Helpdesk.com, the definitive resource for help desk, CRM and ITSM professionals.
- Help Desk Software Directory – Capterra’s free directory of over 150 help desk software solutions.
- High Tech High Touch Solutions – Specialized consulting, systems integration, and conferences for contact centers and help desks.
- CIO.com – Resources for Information Executives.
- Society for Information Management – The premier network for IT Leaders.
- Assocation of Support Professionals – Organization and website for tech support professionals.
- Business Process Back Office Outsourcing – ARO Inc. is a USA provider offering healthcare, insurance, virtual, medical & financial call center services.
- Computeach International – Premier provider of technical IT training in the UK.
- MBA in London – London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offers a range of innovative education programs and professional education courses.
- Donna Earl Training – Customer service and management training by Donna Earl Training.
External web pages will open in a new window.